Monday, April 1, 2013

Plant it deep in your core...

What is really important to you. What do you take really seriously?

- Success?
- Fortune?
- Passion?
- Fitness?
- Friends?
- Travelling?
- ...

Deep in your core is the answer to all your doubts. Should, shouldn't. When we say, take a long breath, it's just for you to go to that space of silence and inner wisdom. Your core. It feels like this:


After, imagine that outside yourself it looks like this: 


Sunny, joyful, healthy. Things feel right.
Don't be afraid of going deep...


1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot
    of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright
    with you. Thanks!

    Look into my page bathroom remodeling

    ReplyDelete